LG 9KG/5KG WASHER/DRYER COMBO
- A.I. Direct-Drive
- Smart Diagnosis™
- LG ThinQ®
- 6 Motion® Wash Technology
- Designed for Durability
- Allergy Care with Steam
- Inverter Direct-Drive Motor
- Finish: White
- Control Type: Electronic Press Button
- Material: Tempered Glass
- Tinted Glass: Yes
- Safety Lock: Yes
- Trim Colour: White
- Digital Display: Yes
- Running Time: Yes
- Status: Yes
- Drum Light: -
- LG TWIN Wash® Compatible: Yes
- Capacity: 9kg
- Dry Capacity: 5kg
- Motor Type: Inverter Direct-Drive Motor
- Maximum Spin Speed: 1400RPM
- Load Sensing: Yes
- Turbo Clean™: -
- 6 Motion® Wash: Yes
- A.I. Direct-Drive™: Yes (Cotton, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care)
- Steam: Yes (2 Cycles Only)
- Stainless Steel Tub: Yes
- Stainless Steel Lifters: Yes
- Dispensers: Detergent / Softener / Pre-Wash
- Inlets: Cold Only
- Auto-Balance: Yes
- Smart Diagnosis™: Yes
- LG ThinQ®: Yes (Wi-Fi)
- Functions: Status View, Remote Start, Download Cycle, Notifications, Energy Monitoring, Works with Google Assistant
- Programs: Cotton, Cotton Eco, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care, Quiet Wash, Allergy Care, Baby Care, Delicates, Hand/Wool, Dry Only, Wash+Dry (5kg)
- Quick Wash: Quick 30 (2kg)
- Download Cycle: Yes
- Tub Clean: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Variable Spin Speeds: 1400, 1200, 1000, 800, 400, No Spin
- Variable Temperature (°C): 95, 60, 40, 30, 20, Cold
- Add Item: Yes
- Delay Start: (3-19 Hours)
- Steam: -
- Wrinkle Care: -
- Turbo Clean™: -
- Rinse Option: Yes (Rinse+)
- Pre Wash: Yes
- Intensive: Yes
- Energy Consumption Wash: 284kWh / 365 Uses
- Energy Consumption Dry: 162kWh / 52 Uses
- Energy Rating Wash: 4½ Star
- Energy Rating Dry: 4 Star
- WELS Water Consumption Wash: 77L
- WELS Water Consumption Dry: 60L
- WELS Water Rating: 4½ Star (Wash: Cotton Eco, 40°C, 1400 Spin); Dry: Normal Eco)
AI DIRECT DRIVE - INTELLIGENT FABRIC CARE
LG front load washers with AI Direct Drive technology can weigh the load and assess fabric softness to automatically select the optimal wash motions for thorough cleaning and clothing care.
WHAT IS AI DD™?
AI DD™ refers to ‘Artificial Intelligence' technology that has been applied to control the machines washing motions via the Direct Drive Motor.
By using AI technology and referencing a database of wash motions the machine assesses the load characteristics and selects the best option for a thorough clean with reduced clothing wear*.
*For Cotton, Cotton Eco and Mixed Fabric cycles only.
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE WITH 6 MOTION DIRECT DRIVE
LG washers use a combination of 6 motions, based on hand-washing, to wash your clothes. Simply choose a cycle and your machine selects the best combination of washing motions to give you an outstanding wash, whilst also caring for your clothes.
ALLERGY CARE AND STEAM+ CYCLES
With a press of a button, add steam to selected cycles to open up fibers and assist in removal of common household allergens.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
The tempered glass door front and stainless steel internal clothing lifters are two examples of the thought and quality materials built into this LG washer.
INVERTER DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR
The LG direct drive motor with inverter control delivers a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system - that's why you get a 10 Year Parts Warranty on the LG Direct Drive Motor.²
Smart THINQ™ technology incorporates intelligent features with this front load washer that let you remotely start or monitor your wash progress. You can also track wash cycle history, diagnose and troubleshoot issues and download additional wash cycles.¹*
*Support for smart home devices that are compatible with Google Assistant may vary by country and your individual smart home setup.
¹ Compatible smartphone required, Android 4.1.2 (JellyBean) or later or iOS 9 or later required for LG SmartThinQ™ application.
² Google Account required. Controlling devices and features require compatible smart devices. Features and services may be changed without notice. To learn more, visit LG.com. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.